Dr. Bianca Kiovanni is a licensed Doctor of Chiropractic with over 10 years of private practice experience in metro Atlanta. In her practice, she combines Chiropractic, Organic Nutritional Supplements, and Rehabilitation/Massage Therapy to help patients reach optimal health. In 2012, Advanced Integrated Healthcare was recognized as the #1 Medical Practice by Atlanta Tribune Magazine.
Dr. Kiovanni’s philosophy stems from the belief that the body is self-healing. She forms a partnership with her patients and encourages them to take an active role in their own health. In treating the “whole person” Dr. Kiovanni determines the underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption, which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time. Intervening with lifestyle adjustments and treatment, conditions return to normal function. Using this exceptional approach, Dr. Kiovanni is able to help accelerate and/or maintain a good-health journey. With a proven record of treating a myriad of health issues ranging from migraines, disc herniations, to nutritional deficiencies, Dr. Kiovanni’s commitment to optimal health and well-being of her patients ranks priority. She holds certification and advanced training in Radiology, numerous Chiropractic adjusting techniques, hormonal imbalances, detoxification protocols, and clinical nutrition.
Dr. Kiovanni is founder and owner of Advanced Integrated Healthcare LLC, a comprehensive center offering Chiropractic Care, Physical Therapy/Rehabilitation, Massage Therapy, Nutritional Counseling, and Saliva Hormone Testing. Dr. Kiovanni lectures and presents seminars on topics involving preventative healthcare methods, human physiology, and hormonal imbalances. She has successfully performed thousands of consultations and managed cases helping her patients regain their highest quality of life.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Biology, minor in Chemistry, Cum Laude, Alabama A&M University May 2000
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Science with Honors, Logan College of Chiropractic, April 2004
- Doctor of Chiropractic Degree with Honors, Logan College of Chiropractic, April 2004
Honors & Distinctions:
- Health Writer for Black Health 1 Magazine 2007 & 2008
- Wellness Radio Show with Dennis Scott 790AM, Atlanta, GA October 2008
- Featured in Rolling Urban Style Magazine, Atlanta, Georgia December 2006.
- Featured in Atlanta Sports & Fitness Magazine, November 2004.
- Clinician’s Assistant Award, Logan College of Chiropractic, April 2004.
- Full 4 Year Academic Scholarship, Alabama A&M University.
- Member, Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
Dr. Kiovanni has studied extensively on the topics of Chiropractic adjusting techniques, hormonal imbalances, detoxification protocols, and clinical nutrition. She uses a “whole person approach” in her practice. This approach to wellness means looking for underlying causes of any disturbance or disruption (which may or may not be causing symptoms at the time) and make whatever interventions and lifestyle adjustments that would optimize the conditions for normal function. Using this unique approach, Dr. Kiovanni is able to help you to accelerate and/or maintain your journey to good health.
Dr. Bianca Kiovanni has a very strong commitment to public service and has served in the following events:
- Women of Wonder Conference, Turner Chapel, Marietta, GA October 2008
- Fulton County Employee Appreciation, Atlanta, GA October 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008
- Mother’s Against Drunk Driving Strides for Change Walk, September 2007
- Multiple Sclerosis MS150 Bike Challenge, Calloway Gardens, September 2007
- Multiple Sclerosis Health Expo, Atlanta GA, June 2007
- Kaiser Permanente Corporate Run/Walk, Atlanta GA, September 2006, 2007
- Health Seminar, Wyndam Hotel/Conference Center, Peachtree City, January 2006
- Living Healthy Seniors Ministry Seminar, St. James AME Church October 2005
- Vernon Jones Golf Tournament, Atlanta, GA June 2005, October 2006
- Multiple Sclerosis Walk, Atlanta, GA April 2005, 2006, 2007
- Health Fair, Columbia High School, Decatur, GA April 2005