Massage therapy offers a therapeutic, natural, and conservative treatment approach that reduces stress and relieves musculoskeletal pain for many patients. Our office therapist's are nationally licensed, certified, and will provide specific massage and muscular therapy that is tailored to meet each individual patient's condition, needs, and/or injury. The benefits of massage therapy may include:
Alleviates low-back pain and improves range of motion.
Assists and helps expectant mothers with mucle aches, sciatica and tension and can make for a shorter, easier labor.
Decreases anxiety and/or fatigue.
Enhanced immunity by stimulating lymph flow-the body's natural defense system.
Exercises and stretch weak, tight, tired or atrophied (under-used) muscles.
Improves the condition of the body's largest organ-the skin.
Increases joint flexibility.
Minimizes swelling (Edema).
Promotes tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
Reduces postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
Reduces spasms and cramping.
Release endorphins-amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
Relieves migraine and tension headache pain.
Advanced Integrated Healthcare offers the following types of massage for our patients:
- Swedish - A lighter pressure, relaxing type massage designed to release tension and warm up muscles
- Deep Tissue - The focus of this type of massage is to release adhesions and chronic tension (trigger points) in overworked and deeper muscle groups
- Sports / Neuromuscular Therapy (NMT) - Utilizes static pressure, stretching, and other techniques to prevent or treat neuromuscluar pain/injury
- Lymphatic Drainage - Enhances the function and flow of the Lymphatic System which, in turn, can help improve circulation as well as reduce edema and post-surgical swelling
- Pre & Post Natal - Tailors to the mucle aches, pains, tension, and over all "feel-good" needs of a woman's ever changing body during and after pregnancy
To make Massage therapy more affordable, call and inquire about our Bronze, Silver, and Gold massage packages. We also have massage Gift Certificates which make an excellent gift for any occasion!