Why Detoxify the Body?
We are living in the most polluted environment in the earth's known history. We are continually inhaling and assimilating residues from petrochemicals, plastics and pesticides that occupy cell receptor sites and block hormone utilization. Consider the following statistics:
- 75,000 synthetic chemicals are produced in the United States each year 
- Over 3,000 chemicals are added to the food supply 
- More than 10,000 chemical solvents, emulsifiers and preservatives are used in food processing 
- According to the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), 60% of herbicides, 90% of pesticides, and 30% of insecticides are known to be carcinogenic 
All of the above statistics are directly related to the increased exposure to petrochemicals, toxins, heavy metals and other chemicals in the environment. While no process or modality can keep these harmful substances from entering our delicate systems, the Ionic foot detoxification can aid in minimizing toxic accumulations in the body. Decreasing the overall amount of toxic material in the body will reduce the incidence of chronic degenerative disease and improve overall muscle/organ function and quality of life.
|Ionic Foot Detoxification|
He asserts that avoiding disease and maintaining vitality as we age, requires the maintenance of an alkaline environment throughout the body - which is virtually impossible to accomplish in our high-tech, high-stress, toxic society. 
What to Expect During An Ion Cleanse Foot Detox Session
During a 30 minute treatment session both bare feet are placed in a tub of warm water. The main control unit converts AC electricity to low power DC electricity which flows through a patented electrode called an array that is set in front of the feet in the footbath. Ions are then created when the electricity and the metal combine to split a water molecule from H2O into H+ and OH- ions. These ions travel through the body, neutralize oppositely charged particles such as free radicals, and through powerful osmotic pressure pull those neutralized particles out of the body through whatever skin surface is in contact with the water.
As the particles leave the body, they will come together and accumulate in the water, thus causing the water in the footbath to change colors. Fat and mucous residues found in the water after the footbath reflect the neutralized wastes that have left the body during the treatment session. Below is a color chart illustrating what can be seen during an Ion Cleanse*:
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
1. "Study: My Body, My Waste Dump." CBSNews.com. Associated Press. 30 Dec 2003.
2. "Cellular Toxicology." National Library of Medicine. Specialized Information Services. 6 Oct 2004.
3. Official website of the Environmental Protection Agency, http://www.epa.gov.
4. Baroody, Dr. Theodore, Alkalize or Die, Holographic Health Inc., December 1991
To download the Ion Cleanse Release Form for a session in our office Click Here.